lundi 19 octobre 2009

concours T-shirt agnes b ( bis )




So this is my new "adult" one

what do you think ?
would you wear something like this ?

If yes, please vote for me here !

http://jeu.agnesb.fr/teeshirts/01384.html

5 commentaires:

  1. I think it is great. I know of several gals around here that would buy that in a heartbeat!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Une préférence pour celui-ci que pour celui d'avant :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations on your Dedication! People in the States love stuff that is unique like your paintings, shirts, calendars, and postcards:)
    You have been a favorite on my etsy for a long time, I just noticed that you had a blog;)
    Keep dreaming the dream and sharing your beautiful dreams with us:)
    Ma21cuteboy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh i did vote for this shirt a few times...i love it...

    RépondreSupprimer