vendredi 13 novembre 2009

Exposition Gallery Nucleus ( USA )







this one is not a fav of mine, but it's the first one I made in a LONG time ... so please be nice ;)



J'ai enfin repris les pinceaux !
Je vais essayer de les garder encore un peu, j'ai très envie d'avoir une nouvelle collections d'originaux dans mon atelier :)

En tout cas ces 2 minis tableaux ( 20X20 ) sont une commande pour la Gallery Nucléus en Californie. J'adore leurs artistes et ils m'ont contactés pour une expo en Décembre 2009.

Ils seront en vente sur place à 100$. Et bien sûr en Prints signés dans ma boutique sur etsy.

J'espere que ça va vous ( et leur ) plaire !

ps:

***********************************************************************

That's it ! I took my brushes out again ! I'm going to try and let them out the time to get a whole new bunch of cool paintings for my workshop :)

These 2 paintings are for an Exhibit in California in the Nucleus Gallery. i totally love the artists they have there and am really flattered that they would ask me to participate to their upcoming show !!
They will be sold there for 100$ each.

And of course as prints in my etsy shop too ;)

Hope you like them ! ( and they do too... )

7 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful! I especially love the first one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. me encanta la expresividad de los ojos, la mirada, el mirar....
    recuerdo muy bien cuando comenzaba mis trabajos en ilustración, siempre me quedé con no poder expresar en la mirada, pues bien, de alli que llegue a tu blogg, tratando de buscar a referentes visuales y quede impresionadísima de cuanta elocuencia en el manejo de color, expresividad y gestualidad.
    Felicitaciones por tu expo en USA, ánimo, que quedarán todos tan asombrados como yo... desde Chile, un abrazo.-

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Superbe! J'aime énormément celle à la capuche rouge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I totally love the one in red!!! :) Wow!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. allan, thanks a lot ! my fav too ;)

    merci alexandra :)

    sinthia ! unfortunatly I dont speack a word of spanish hahaha ! but it souns sweet !! thanks

    fripouille, merci beaucoup pour ton gentil mot :)

    sophia , thank you so much ! really touches me :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Elles sont vraiment superbes toutes les deux !<3

    RépondreSupprimer